Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms (1 full, 1 half) 2 Baths (1 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 3-6
As you take your first step in this ambiently perfect rental, you will feel peace enter your body like a revelation. The front door opens up to a lovely open concept living room area, consisting of high spec furnishings and vaulted ceilings providing an unparalleled sense of grandeur to the space. Plus, with 1,456 square feet to roam around in, friends and families will have immense opportunity to engage in a multitude of indoor and outdoor recreation:
- Set up friendly tournaments on the pool table, with pool sticks and cue chalk to enhance your gameplay.
- Infinity Table with many games to choose from!
- Enjoy an evening of laughter and enthusiasm playing a fun selection of board games.
- Light up a roaring fire at the indoor fireplace to induce an aura of calm and cozy vibes.
- Video game console built-in 620 games with NES dual controllers handheld classic system edition
- Make yourself nice and snug on the plush couch while watching all the best shows and movies on our 42-inch TV – with Netflix, Hulu, and Disney + installed for your entertainment.
- Take a relaxing dip into the hot tub with a warm drink in hand and live your best life.
- Get involved in all the best arcade games with over 12 games to choose from.
- Fire up the BBQ grill and enjoy eating flame grilled meals.
As you slowly roll out of bed, head over to the bright and welcoming kitchen space, where the waterfall bar beckons for mornings spent sipping perfectly brewed coffees. If you want to let your inner chef shine, our suite of high quality tools, appliances, and gadgets will enable you to curate the tastiest of dishes. Get your creative juices flowing using our:
- Full size refrigerator
- Gourmet knife set
- Electric stove and microwave
- Cutting boards, spoons, and spatulas
- Pots & pans
- A complementary coffee bar complete with coffee beans, creamer, and sugar.
- A dishwasher to preserve your time in more fun activities
If you want to satisfy your tastebuds elsewhere, have peace of mind that an eclectic range of local and international cuisines are within a 15-minute drive. Choose from classic southern restaurants, Italian, Japanese, Mexican, and BBQ! We recommend visiting The Apple Barn & Cider Mill, a family operated restaurant offering mouth-watering homemade pies, ciders, bread, muffins and much more!
Ready for quality shut eye? Take refuge in the privacy of your own room for some much needed downtime, whether it be reading a book with a dimly lit lamp on the nightstand or retiring for the night. Sleep like a baby in one of our 2 ultra-comfy bedrooms, delicate blankets, and pillows as soft as clouds encouraging rest and rejuvenation. A total of 6 guests can fall asleep here comfortably and feature:
- A master king mattress in bedroom 1 containing a cozy fireplace, a 32-inch TV, an ensuite bathroom,a ceiling fan and beautiful views from the window. I’d call dibs on this one!
- A queen mattress in bedroom 2 containing 2 bedside nightstands, a ceiling fan, and a 32-inch TV.
- A living room sofa that extends to a double bed sleeping an additional 2 guests.
After tiring yourself from the day’s activities, take pleasure in occupying our full bathroom, where hot, soothing showers and deep-soaking bathtubs will rid you of the days fatigue. The bathroom is fully stocked with all the essentials needed to freshen you up, and is inclusive of:
- Toilet paper
- Shampoo & conditioner
- A jetted jacuzzi tub delivering a pulsing massage to relieve you of any aches and pains
- Plenty of cabinet space to store your bathroom supplies
Keep reading to learn more inspiring details and start planning your trip to Sevierville, TN today!
✓ Central A/C and Heating: Make use of the air conditioning to cool down during the hot summer months or get the house nice and toasty on colder evenings.
✓ Work from Home: Stay connected with lightning speeds of up to 1 Gb/s, allowing you to stream 4K video conferencing calls or download big documents.
✓ Free Parking: You will have a guaranteed spot on the premises to safely park 2 vehicles.
✓ Covid 19 Compliance: We prioritize your health and safety by implementing a rigorous and thorough cleaning routine – including sanitizing countertops, doorknobs, bathrooms, and other high contact areas.
✓ Washer and Dryer Unit: For those who plan on booking for longer length stays, the washer and dryer will come in handy when it comes time to do your laundry.
Top Rated Attractions
Whether it’s the snow-covered landscapes in the winter, wonderful colors of fall foliage in autumn, or the thrill of summertime vibes, you’ll be treated to spectacular vistas all year round. No matter the season, the historical landmarks, breath-taking natural beauty and countless selection of entertainment will provide you with memories that will last a lifetime!
Enjoy all of the wonderful attractions that Sevierville has to offer! Splash your way through nearby Soaky Mountain Waterpark, bursting with all forms of entertainment to keep thrill seekers amused for hours on end! Featuring exhilarating water slides, a wave pool, and surfing pools guaranteed to bring you joy. For all the adrenaline junkies out there, you have the Island in Pigeon Forge and Dollywood is an absolute must-see. Dollywood has been voted as one of the best theme parks in the USA, these venues are filled to the brim with zipping roller coasters, year-round themed festivals, and a plethora of live music and shows for all around great fun to be had. For top notch shopping, Tanger Outlets Sevierville has everything you need – from common brands like Converse and Pandora to more high-end boutiques like Coach and Gucci. Other notable destinations include Ripley's Old MacDonald's Farm Mini Golf, an excellent selection of zipline tours, and the Titanic Museum.
With the Great Smoky Mountains in your backyard, you’ll have unrivalled access to some of the most beautiful hiking trails and stunning natural beauty of the United States. From cascading waterfalls to mountain bluffs and everything in between, this outdoor playground is a paradise for all the nature enthusiasts out there. Plus, get involved in some of the best fishing in America! Known for its smallmouth bass, there are plenty of serene fishing spots to set up camp in – including Little Pigeon River and French Broad River.
Locations and Distances
Supermarkets and Shopping:
- Farmers Market (1.7 miles) 5-minute drive
- J. Maxx (2.7 miles) 7-minute drive
- Dollar Tree (2.8 miles) 8-minute drive
- ALDI (3.2 miles) 9-minute drive
- Publix Super Market at Smoky Mountain Gateway (3.6 miles) 10-minute drive
- Walmart Neighborhood Market (4.1 miles) 11-minute drive
- Walmart Supercenter (4.2 miles) 11-minute drive
- Tanger Outlets Sevierville (4.7 miles) 12-minute drive
- ASICS Outlet (4.7 miles) 12-minute drive
- Ogle Brothers General Store (4.8 miles) 11-minute drive
Restaurants and Bars (all rated 4.5 stars or above):
- The Appalachian (2.1 miles) 7-minute drive
- Holston's Kitchen (2.7 miles) 8-minute drive
- Cancun Mexican Grill & Bar (2.9 miles) 8-minute drive
- Aubrey's Sevierville (3.2 miles) 10-minute drive
- Five Oaks Farm Kitchen (4.5 miles) 10-minute drive
- Big Daddy's Pizzeria (4.8 miles) 11-minute drive
- The Chop House (4.8 miles) 12-minute drive
- Nagano Japanese Grill (5.0 miles) 12-minute drive
- Cheezy Steaks (5.1 miles) 11-minute drive
- Bustin' Butts BBQ/210 Produce (5.6 miles) 14-minute drive
- Ristorante DellaSantina (7.3 miles) 15-minute drive
Sightseeing and Top Rated Attractions:
- Wahoo Ziplines (2.6 miles) 7-minute drive
- Tennessee Legend Distillery (3.7 miles) 9-minute drive
- Soaky Mountain Waterpark (3.8 miles) 10-minute drive
- Tennessee Museum of Aviation (3.9 miles) 12-minute drive
- Ripley's Old MacDonald's Farm Mini Golf (4.6 miles) 11-minute drive
- Tanger Outlets Sevierville (5.1 miles) 13-minute drive
- TITANIC Museum Attraction (5.4 miles) 12-minute drive
- Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show (5.5 miles) 13-minute drive
- Hollywood Wax Museum (5.9 miles) 14-minute drive
- The Island in Pigeon Forge (7.0 miles) 16-minute drive
- Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster (7.9 miles) 18-minute drive
- Dollywood (8.4 miles) 18-minute drive
- Smoky Mountain Deer Farm and Exotic Petting Zoo (8.6 miles) 19-minute drive
- Wears Valley Zipline Adventures (8.7 miles) 18-minute drive
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park (15.5 miles) 30-minute drive
- Forbidden Caverns (15.7 miles) 30-minute drive
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
2 Bathrooms (1 full, 1 half)
2 Baths (1 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||